All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudi and Steven decide to shoot a funny video: the kind of stupid video you would make to impress a girl. Before long they have loads of followers on YouTube. They even have a new nickname - the Vidiots. But then they meet Marco. Marco has plans for them. Exciting plans. Dangerous plans. Plans to make the Vidiots' tricks better and more daring. But then things take a turn for the worse. Winner of an ATKV children's book award in 2014. From successful author Fanie Viljoen, comes this fantastic story for the reluctant reader collection. Sharp and edgy, this story is perfect for reluctant teens who experience life as part of the YouTube generation. With engaging writing, this book is dramatic and gripping, enticing reluctant readers with a fast-moving plot.
- Author BiographyAn amazing writer with strong teenage appeal, Fanie Viljoen is a well-known South African children and youth author. He has written more than 30 books, mainly in his home language Afrikaans, with Jump being his third English youth novel. Fanie has won numerous awards for his books and is set to become as well known in the UK as he is in South Africa.
- Author(s)Fanie Viljoen
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReluctant Teenage Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight130 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.