All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust how many animal can Miss Lollipop squash in her truck? And just how big can the animals get? Find out in this hilarious animal farce in which the witty words are perfectly matched by fantastic, dynamic illustrations, with lots of counting fun too. THE ILLUSTRATOR: David Melling was born in Oxford. His father was a sculptor and David inherited his artistic bent. He has lived in Italy, is married to a Croatian, and they w live in Oxfordshire. WHEREABOUTS: Wantage PREVIOUS BOOKS: If I Didn't Have Elbows (DeAgostini), Brilliant the Disaur (Pavilion) was shortlisted for the Smarties, Tractor and Digger Save the Day (Bloomsbury), What's That Noise? (Hodder Children's Books).
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow has lived in Kent, various places in London and as far a field as Hong Kong and New York He is a teacher at a school in Harrow where he is head of sixth form. The most important thing to him in his writing is that if reads aloud brilliantly and the that there is something in it for everyone - young and adult readers as well. David Melling was born in Oxford. His father was a sculptor and David inherited his artistic leanings. He lived in Italy for some time. He is now married to a Croatian and they live in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/08/1999
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date17/03/2008
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight172 g
- Width244 mm
- Height4 mm
- Spine246 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Melling
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest AgeUnder 6
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.