All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionTake your fundraising campaign from stuck to sensational Things have suddenly gotten a lot tougher in the fundraising business. Nonprofits have begun searching for new ways to make budgets stretch further, to do more with less, and to maximize their return on investment. Part of the AFP / Wiley Fund Development Series, Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign will help your nprofit develop a strategic approach to fundraising in the weak ecomy, with advice on kwing if your campaign is in trouble, what short-term steps you can take to stem your losses, and how to avoid the Top 10 campaign mistakes. Concise and practical, Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign discusses: Fundraising in a challenging ecomic environment Kwing how to identify opportunities How to re-engage board, staff, and volunteers Prospect identification, cultivation, and solicitation Communicating more effectively to attract additional support Building on opportunities for change across the organization Stuck? Jump-start your campaign today with Julia Walker's step-by-step guidance, practical tools, and clear strategies for getting your nprofit's campaign back on the road to success.
- Author BiographyJulia Ingraham Walker has been a fundraising professional for over twenty-four years in the Gulf South. Her professional background is in major gifts and capital campaigns. During her tenure at Tulane University, she hired, supervised, and directed the activity of an advancement staff that raised over $300 million for endowment, capital, and operational needs. For the past ten years, as a consultant to numerous capital campaigns, she has had significant experience developing strategy on major gift fundraising as well as campaign planning and implementation for a diverse group of nonprofits. Her experience ranges from museums to secondary schools, arts organizations, community nonprofits, and institutions of higher education.
- Author(s)Julia Ingraham Walker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.