All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author Rita Williams-Garcia intertwines the lives of three very different teens in this fast-paced, gritty narrative about choices and the impact that even the most seemingly insignificant ones can have. Weaving in and out of the girls' perspectives, readers will find themselves with three different voices and sides to one story, reminiscent of Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass and How It All Went Down. Trina: Hey, I say, though I don't really kw them. It's okay if they don't speak. I kw how it is. They can't all be Trina.
Dominique: Some stupid little flit cuts right between us and is like, Hey. I slam my fist into my other hand because she's as good as jumped.
Leticia: Girl fights are ugly. Girl fights are personal. And who's to say I wasn't seeing it from the wrong angle?
- Author(s)Rita Williams-Garcia
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width128 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.