About this product
- Description.An informative n-fiction text about Jumpers: how they are made, how wool is prepared and dyed, and how jumpers are knitted. Jumpers is a book-banded reading book for more confident readers, carefully levelled at Lime Book Band. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 1,085-word n-fiction book features a more demanding text with extended vocabulary and literary devices. It is suitable for ages 8 - 9. Jumpers is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyMaggie Freeman has had two fiction novels published, as well as a range of primary-level literary non-fiction. She teaches Creative Writing in Adult Community Learning and is a member of the Historical Writers' Association.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.