All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionJumpstart Creativity! is a book of games and activities that any primary teacher can do quickly, at the beginning of a lesson or as a time-filler, with little preparation. They grab children's attention and get them focussed on learning. There are more than fifty provocative games and activities including, 'An Alien in the Cage is Worth Two on the Moon' and 'Faced with a Smilemma, Everybody Wins' to 'jumpstart' creativity in any Key Stage 2 or 3 classroom. Practical, easy-to-do and vastly entertaining, the 'jumpstarts' will suit a range of learning styles - from the visual, auditory or kinaesthetic to the cognitive. The jumpstarts cover: * thinking * questioning * reasoning * problem-solving * wordplay. Looking for a way to get your students' attention, fast? Look further! Jumpstart! Creativity is the fourth book in the series, following books on literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Author(s)Stephen Bowkett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleJumpstart!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight239 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.