All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionImagine being lost, so deeply between dream and wake-state that you can't remember the last time you went to sleep OR the last time you woke up: like a conscious dream or a living nightmare. When does life's repitition begin to fade into the grey, taking with it our minds? Join Jake in this psychological thriller as he goes on a quest to repair the connection with t only his wife(June) and son(Kevin) but also the connection within his own subconscious. Some dreams are t only worth fighting for. Some dreams are worth dying for.
- Author BiographyJason Katfish Kline was born on June 4, 1982. A child with dreams, Jay grew up in and around the Frederick County, Maryland area. He began writing at a very young age as a vent for some of the troubles in his life. Though his life was filled with adversity and endless mountains, he pushed through it all. Jason was the lead vocalist for a semi-successful local band(Defined New Ara) which made it as far as Baltimore's 98 Rock radio. He has also been published in a poet collaboration book through poetry.com as welll as his own collaboration of poetry under the title Bleeding Through Ink. Some of Jason's writing influences include, Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stonesour, Aaron Lewis of Staind, M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold, Eminem, Stephen King, and Dan Brown. A fanatic of NFL football, he currently resides in West Virginia.
- Author(s)Jason a Kline
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.