All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionJung and Intuition examines for the first time the twelve categories of intuition described in both the works of C. G. Jung and the post-Jungians. Nowhere, other than in Jung's own work, has intuition been more fully treated. Each form of intuition is critically explained in the historical context of its appearance and located in one of the four spheres of Jung's psychology: the unconscious, the subconscious (Unterbewusste, consciousness, and Jungian and post-Jungian practice. This work brings Jung's entire psychology in all its depth from 1896 to its contemporary use into greater clarity for both professionals and lay readers.Natalie Pilard persuasively shows that intuition is at the heart of Jung's psychology. It is central to his concept of the archetypes as well as to his understanding of the subconscious and the active imagination. It also involves both clinical and philosophical approaches, as powerfully demonstrated by his pioneering work at the Burgholzli Klinik in Zurich.
- Author BiographyNathalie Pilard was born in Paris, where she started her studies in history and religion at the universities of Pantheon-Sorbonne, Denis Diderot, and the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes. Her thesis on C. G. Jung and the Confucian 'Changes' was subsequently published in France. She then joined the University of Aberdeen, Scotland, where she completed her PhD on C. G. Jung and intuition. An independent scholar, she is also a collagist and a drawer, currently working on a tarot deck.
- Author(s)Nathalie Pilard
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.