All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ashley sees a late night info-mercial about an eco-tourism trip to Costa Rica, she begs her sister Carrie to accompany her. What Ashley does t kw is that t only does Carrie kw the man for whom the business is named, 'Nate Turner Tours', the whole idea of the tour was hers in the first place! When the two sisters arrive at Nate's compound, Ashley can tell that that he is the Nate Carrie used to talk about and who inadvertently stole all the credit and toriety for one of her discoveries. Nate tries numerous times to apologize and reconcile with her. But after their painful breakup over three years ago, Carrie feels that she can never trust him again and continually thwarts his efforts to make amends. He realizes that the only way Carrie will ever give him a second chance is if he entices her with a job opportunity and the chance to do more field study, which will help her regain her standing in the scientific community. However, after the last group of tourists leave, which includes Ashley, and when they are finally left alone, Carrie finds it harder and harder to resist him. Unkwn to them one night, the Mayan Love Goddess Xochiquetzal is summoned to step in and help the two young people finish what they began years ago in college. Interference by the Goddess never tasted so good, as they are handed an ancient love potion served up in a large papaya. After just one sip, Xochi's powers take over and both Carrie and Nate's resolve crumbles completely, turning them into lustful jungle animals of the night! What direction will their relationship take w? Because just when Carrie starts to believe that the world she and Nate w inhabit couldn't be more perfect, a previous co-worker and old flame of Nate's arrives in camp to check up on things and do some computer upgrades. Nate never mentions to Carrie that Amelia is t only beautiful; she is w married to his boss!
- Author BiographyKelly Ann McLaughlin has been writing full time since 2002. Two of her novels delve into the world of Ancient Greek mythology: Phiandra and Hercules, and Isla and Ajax. Her other novels touch on the supernatural, including Jungle Fates, and Merman's Redemption. Her fifth novel entitled Rook, takes place in a futuristic world and will be complete in 2010.
- Author(s)Kelly Ann McLaughlin
- Date of Publication13/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.