All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArmed with the personal tebooks of the mysterious World War II spy Theodore Morde, an adventurer who attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler, journalist Christopher S. Stewart sets out in search of the lost White City, buried somewhere deep in the Mosquito Coast of Honduras. Stewart pieces together the whirlwind life and peculiar death of Morde, who sailed around the world five times before turning thirty, as he tries to verify Morde's claim of having discovered the Lost City of the Monkey God. In the tradition of The Lost City of Z and Lost in Shangri-La, Jungleland is in part a classic tale of man versus wild as well as a story of young fatherhood and a meditation on the timeless call of adventure an epic search for answers in a place where thing is guaranteed, least of all survival.
- Author(s)Christopher S Stewart
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleP.S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.