All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Reggae History and Autobiographical account of life in Kingston, Jamaica during the rise of the Reggae genre.Key players that went on to become world famous and the inside story to some of their humble beginnings. A virtual who is who of the genre from the sound systems of Coxsone Dodd and Duke Reid through the Wailers and Third World to Ter Saw and Frankie Paul. While keeping pace of the life struggles of family life along with political violence. A journey that starts on the Jamaican island of the author's personal trials and travails while being surrounded by opportunities in the island's budding Reggae genre and travels through North America and Europe, the Reggae inside story from the inside.
- Author BiographyJunior Norman Walker is a former bank clerk with Barclays Bank, Harbour St., Kingston, Jamaica. Who started in music as a DJ with Black Equinox Hi Fi playing mostly at bank parties before moving to record production with the late veteran producer Keith Hudson, founders of Joint International label of Queens, New York, U.S.A. Later starting his own label Jusic International and launching his own singing career while still producing other artistes.
- Author(s)Norman Walker
- PublisherJusic International Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJusic International Publishing
- Content Note14 black & white images
- Weight508 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNorman Walker
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.