All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJunie is a grown-up little lady, so how come everyone treats her like a baby? Her aunt is getting married, it''s a chance for her to show everyone she is grown-up. Too bad she wasn''t picked to be the flowergirl, but surely she can get everyone''s attention.'
- Author BiographyBARBARA PARK (1947 2013) is beloved by millions as the author of the wildly popular Junie B. Jones series. She is also the author of award-winning middle-grade novels and picture books, including Skinnybones and Mick Harte Was Here. We are thankful for the laughter she s given us and to millions of children.
- Author(s)Barbara Park
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Out-of-print date12/04/2001
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Reading Age8-10
- Interest Age8-10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.