Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs more and more people are joining knitting workshops and learning to knit, Debbie is creating ather easy-to-follow, accessible book for those new to knitting as well as those already part of her fan base. For this book, Debbie is concentrating on hip and fun knitwear for children aged 3 to 10 years old. Designers and retailers have focussed on this area successfully, adapting designs to include hooded sweaters, zip-up tops and sports-style knitwear. Debbie w shows you how to make these yourself with her own designs and knitting patterns, including a classic parka, legwarmers, handwarmers, a reefer jacket and a raglan-sleeved sweater. Complete with step-by-step instructions, simple charts and full colour photographs for each of the 30 designs, this book will show you how to create easy, stunning knits for yours, your family's and your friends' kids.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is the foremost knitwear designer for children. With a string of bestselling titles to her name, she regularly tours the US, Canada and other countries, giving lectures and doing workshops and has her own Debbie Bliss branded yarn range which is sold worldwide. Debbie lives in London with her husband and two children. Her website is www.debbiebliss.freeserve.co.uk.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Note30
- Weight519 g
- Width218 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.