All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes experiments that can be performed with soil in order to learn about its properties, including its composition, whether it can act as a natural filter, and if different substances can make it more fertile.
- Author(s)Vicky Franchino
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Explorer Junior
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.