CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $33.59Trending at AU $37.68
- AU $40.22Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $22.94Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $20.44Trending at AU $25.20
- AU $18.50Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $24.81Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday King Lion would stretch his muscles by climbing to the top of the highest mountain and roar loudly. King Lion and Queen Lioness were very happy with Junior, except for one problem. Junior was afraid of heights. He could run through the jungle at quick speed and jump over the long vines. But, he still could t climb trees or even small hills. Junior, The Lion Cub is a towering example that all people can apply to their lives and daily experiences. In this story, the young cub struggles with obstacles of courage. Junior is afraid of heights. A crucial movement makes Junior overcome his fear and excel as a result.
- Author(s)Dr Nancy Baylis Shepard Ph D
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.