All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of kitchen tested, comfort food dishes perfect for a family meal. It includes ideas for planning a meal for a special occasion based on featured recipes. For more than 50 years, Junior's Restaurants have been serving its customers amazing classic American dishes and decadent desserts. In Junior's Home Cooking, Alan Rosen and Beth Allen bring Junior's into home kitchens, with recipes professionally scaled down to consumer-size and kitchen tested. This book also features sidebars throughout with tips and techniques to ensure the recipe turns out just as it should. In addition, ideas for super-sizing a recipe to feed 8 or more are included and a section offers ideas for planning a meal for a special occasion based on recipes featured in the book. Junior's fabulous recipes are showcased by more than 45 full-page colour photographs.
- Author BiographyAlan Rosen is the third generation co-owner of Junior's restaurants across America. He also oversees Junior's mail-order and wholesale businesses, as well as its online business Beth Allen is a recipe developer, cookbook author, and co-author of Junior's Cheesecake Cookbook (9781561588800) and Junior's Dessert Cookbook (9781600853920).
- Author(s)Alan Rosen,Beth Allen
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 45 photographs
- Weight993 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.