All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 18th-century Spain, daring stories of missionaries spreading the good news of the Gospel in the New World ignited the imagination of a devout young boy. Miguel Serra's dream soon became a reality. As Franciscan friar Junipero Serra, he traveled to the New World and tirelessly preached the love of Christ to the natives living in the unchartered wilderness of California. His motto was, Always forward, never back. Pope Francis will canize Father Serra on September 23 during his historic visit to the USA. Join the founding father of California on his amazing journey and experience the saintly missionary zeal that led to the establishment of the 21 Catholic missions in California. His presence and work are still very much alive through these beautiful missions that are visited by millions of people every year.
- Author(s)Linda Gondosch
- PublisherIgnatius Press
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIgnatius Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emmanuel Beaudesson
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.