All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom outdoor kitchens & patios to pools & garden retreats, Sue and Kimberly offer idea-upon-idea about how to makeover any outdoor space, using recycled and found materials. In each chapter, readers will be treated to a bounty of style options as well as projects to make themselves. With characteristic flair and fun, Sue and Kimberly show photos of themselves 'mid-junk' - putting the projects together. Each outdoor room is a gorgeous makeover of raw space that shows just how well eco-consciousness and junk go together. With helpful tips and trade secrets throughout, readers will be informed, entertained and inspired to embark on their own backyard makeovers.
- Author BiographySue Whitney is the founder of Junkmarket as well as the American Junk Club, an online community dedicated to junkers. She is the co-author of Junk Beautiful 9781561589814. A former columnist for Country Home magazine, Sue is a pubic speaker on the US national home and garden show circuit. Kimberly Melamed is the newest addition to the Junkmarket family. She studied interior design at the Art Institute International.
- Author(s)Sue Whitney
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 350 photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.