About this product
- DescriptionWe all hate to throw electronics away. Use your 5 volt Ardui and have fun with them instead! Raid your electronics junk box to build the Cesti (Ardui compatible) board and nine other electronics projects, from a logic probe to a microprocessor explorer, and learn some advanced, old-school techniques along the way. Don't have a well-stocked junk box? No problem. Nearly all the components used in these projects are still available (and cheap) at major electronic parts houses worldwide. Junk Box Ardui is the ultimate have-fun-while-challenging-your-skills guide for Ardui hackers who've gone beyond the basic tutorials and are ready for adventures in electronics. Bonus materials include all the example sketches, the Cesti core and bootloader source code, and links to suppliers for parts and tools. Bonus materials include extensions to the Cesti, Sourceforge links for updated code, and all the source-code for the projects.
- Author BiographyJames Strickland has been using computers since the days of the Commodore 64 and the IBM PC XT. He spent most of his undergraduate, graduate, and professional careers in technical support and system administration, explaining computers to other people. He's used Unix-like OSs in various incarnations from Ultrix32 in the early 1990s to Slackware Linux in the mid '90s to OS X, Raspbian, and Xubuntu today, as well as non-Unix-like OSes such as MS-DOS, Windows, Macintosh System 7, CP/M-80, and so on. He got his first Arduino clone (A Boarduino kit from Adafruit Industries) in 2010. Soldering that little board together was his very first success in digital electronics below the Insert board, load driver level. He's also known for his Post-Cyberpunk novels Looking Glass and Irreconcilable Differences, and for his novella On Gossamer Wings.
- Author(s)James R. Strickland
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 55 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.