Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionNina Riverton's world falls apart when her husband Edward leaves her for ather woman after twenty years of marriage. Nina has been cocooned in her comfortable life with a house in the suburbs, two children, a Volvo and a dog, w she has to learn to cope on her own as also the children leave the nest. As her much-married friend Tessa declares; the world is full of JUNK MALE. And so it seems. The men Nina meets all have their own agenda: her ex-husband dithers, an old family friend tries to swindle her, her lovers make her pulses race - but t for long and even her father is t the man she thought he was. Nina has a brittle relationship with her mother in Paris, the elegant and cool Magda, and it is only when Nina hears her story that she learns to love her mother and to understand her own daughter better. This is a vel of relationships, damaging and healing, and how a woman in her middle years finally learns to trust herself and finds ather kind of happiness.
- Author(s)Pia Helena Ormerod
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.