Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionJunk to Gold is about one man's journey from humble beginnings to unimaginable success. Willis Johnson, the founder of Copart [CPRT], offers up a personal and inspirational account of this journey to the top including lessons he learned from love, war and building a global, multi-billion dollar business. Even at the pinnacle of success, Willis remained grounded in his family-first values. His stories will inspire and provoke the entrepreneur in everyone to start building their dream.
- Author BiographyBorn in Clinton, OK and raised on a farm in Arkansas, Willis Johnson grew up learning about business from his father, an entrepreneur who dabbled in everything from dairy farming to running restaurants to building houses. Willis would go on to breathe the same air of determination and perseverance. Willis first company Mather changed the way the auto parts industry operated and he would go on to do the same with Copart which started as one auto auction in Vallejo, California. More than 30 years later, Willis is Chairman of the Board of a multi-billion dollar business and Copart is the global leader in online auto auctions with over 160 locations worldwide.
- Author(s)Willis Johnson
- PublisherWestBow Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestBow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.