About this product
- DescriptionUsing humorous disaur mashups as a creative way to introduce and explore history, The Presidential Masters of Prehistory explores the lives of six famous presidents. The endearingly illustrated Jurassic Classic series uses humorous, prehistoric disaur mashups as a creative way to introduce and explore nfiction and history. With a mix of di puns and fun wordplay, The Presidential Masters of Prehistory features six famous presidents and explores their lives and contributions as disaurs, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln, or Abraham Lincolnathus as the dis might say. Each prehistoric president featured in the book includes a brief biographical history with a prehistoric twist, as well as a clever parody on each president's most famous contributions to our nation's history.
- Author BiographyA beautiful storyteller, Saskia Lacey is an educational children's author with an extensive teaching background. Lacey has developed engaging children's stories and projects for a variety of publishers and illustrators.
- Author(s)Saskia Lacey
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.