All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionJurgen Moltmann's life and work have marked the history of theology after the Second World War in Europe and North America like other. He is the most widely read, quoted, and translated theologian of our time. His systematic work thrives on the cutting edge of Christian theology in the twenty-first century, challenging and stimulating a whole generation of theologians to work at theology in different and more comprehensive ways.
- Author BiographyJurgen Moltmann studied Christian theology in England and, after his return to Germany, in Gottingen. He served as a pastor from 1952 to 1958 in Bremen. Since 1967 he has been professor of systematic theology at the University of Tubingen and retired in 1994. Among his many influential and award-winning books are The Theology of Hope (1967), The Crucified God (1974), The Trinity and the Kingdom (1981), The Spirit of Life (1994), and The Coming of God (1996), winner of the Grawemeyer Award in 2000. All are published by Fortress Press
- Author(s)Jurgen Moltmann
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMargaret Kohl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.