All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title enables you to discover the easy way to create fabulous mitered borders with this great new technique. Can creating mitered corners for your quilt really be easy? Yes! Just Around the Corner shows readers how to create a frame using folded fabric strips, any 90[degrees] ruler, a marking pen, and a sewing machine. Choose from nine distinctive projects on which to hone your skills, including quilts, table toppers, pillows, and the stylish handbag shown left.
- Author BiographyKari M. Carr is a popular quilting teacher and patter-designer. She also runs her own design company, New Leaf Stitches.
- Author(s)Kari M. Carr
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.