All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust because he says you're beautiful... is written as a candid and humorous conversation between Stephanie Rochelle Redd's 30-year-old self and the head-smart/heart-dumb girl of her youth. This n-fiction book highlights several dating and relationship mistakes Stephanie has made, as well as five key lessons she's learned from those mistakes: 1) Just because he says you're beautiful doesn't mean he's, The One, 2) Dating and Being in a relationship are two different things, 3) Even good guys can be players, 4) You don't have to sacrifice logic in the name of love, and 5) Being single is t the end of the world-really, it isn't. The book also doubles as a self-help workbook, with questions placed at the end of each chapter to help the reader apply the lessons Stephanie has learned to their life. Live! Love! Learn!
- Author BiographyStephanie Rochelle Redd is a writer and teacher. Her purpose is to express and embrace her authentic self and empower girls and women to embrace their authentic selves. Stephanie, a recovering head-smart/heart-dumb girl, is the author of the Head-Smart/Heart-Dumb Girl(r) series, The Head-Smart/Heart-Dumb Girl Blog and other projects. She also empowers girls and women through speaking events and workshops, while empowering specifically single and smart professional women to make smart decisions in their love lives through her Head-Smart/Heart-Dumb Girl Coaching. When Stephanie isn't writing or teaching, she enjoys eating, country-line dancing and binge-watching A Different World. Born and raised in Daytona Beach, Stephanie resides comfortably in her home of Maui, Hawai'i. More information is available at StephanieRochelleRedd.com.
- Author(s)Stephanie Rochelle Redd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.