All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the death of her parents, sixteen-year-old Keira is forced to leave her childhood home to live with her aunt and uncle whom she never met. One night a voice wakes her from her troubled sleep, a voice that cant be placed. A voice that cant be unheard. Amid settling into her new life she meets David, an attractive charming senior. His confidence and mystery engage and consume her. Keira tries to escape her haunts but finds herself battling with anxiety. She learns she doesn't live in the world she thought she did. She isn't who she thought she was. Her thoughts longer feel as if they are her own and all too often she can't breathe.
- Author BiographyI was born in a not-so-great-neighborhood on the Southside of Chicago. I am one of five kids and at one point one of eight (had a step family). We were brought up to make the best of what we had and our most redeemable quality as a family was our humor- we are the most sarcastic bunch you will ever meet for sure. I have always wanted to be a writer. That and a bartender (don't ask). I entered the corporate world of financial lending at twenty and between trying to rock that job at the best of my ability and raising my boys I found it hard to make the time to actually write. My youngest son asked me to read one of his YA books and when I completed it he asked me what I thought. I told him I didn't care for it and explained why. He scolded me(as well he should have) and told me to be nice, and I quote, At least this girl tried. All you do is go to work. He was right so I started writing. Once I started writing again I couldn't stop. I wrote 'Just Breathe' in maybe a month and then put it to the side and started another story. About a year later I picked it back up and re-read it; I won't lie it wasn't very good, but I loved my characters so much that I felt I owed it to them to get them out there for people to know so I started re-writing. The craziest part of writing Just Breathe is that I couldn't stop. Every single time I pick up my draft I add more and more. The hardest part was deciding when it was complete. Truth is, I am not done writing. I have barely even started. I may not be one of those authors that writes a world classic that will be taught for years to come....and I am okay with that! My goal is to make you laugh, to introduce you to characters to fall in love with and entertain you with a great story! I am working on three other projects and one day you will see my name associated with the movies!
- Author(s)Kari Lynn
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.