All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust Brick It is a fun Lego construction book for adults, showing you how to build impressive, quirky and hugely appealing objects using the bricks we all kw and love. Made up of 20 different projects, including objects for the home and holiday decorations, as well as stylish art and design ideas, this is a fun, practical and gloriously silly guide. Detailed yet easy-to-follow instructions will guide you through each step, so that you too can build your own Lego masterpieces. This hugely entertaining yet challenging book proves that Lego is most definitely t just for kids!
- Author BiographyDavid Scarfe is a Sunday Times bestselling author as well as co-creator and designer of Channel 4's critically acclaimed cartoon Full English. He is a graduate of the Royal Academy School of Arts.
- Author(s)David Scarfe
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLOM Art
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.