Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGot a stash of fabrics that are too special to slice into tiny shapes? This unique resource from a confessed fabriholic will inspire you to make that first cut!
- Author BiographyFour-time That Patchwork Place(R) author Pamela Mostek is also the owner of Making Lemonade Designs, a quilt-pattern company.
- Author(s)Pamela Mostek
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.