Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA stomach-churning collection of the most disgusting stories ever. If plug-hole hair, spit drinking and slugs are your cup of tea, then these are the stories for you.
- Author BiographyAn author and a former teacher, Andy Griffiths has never quite cured himself of being a practical joker. He's packed his books with all of the tricks that he was never brave enough to do. His most annoying habit is saying, 'Hello, Hungry' when somebody says, 'I'm hungry'. His greatest fear is poisonous spiders and the question he's most frequently asked is, 'Andy, will you shut up?'
- Author(s)Andy Griffiths
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/05/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/02/2010
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age9-11
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.