Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by debor.lenno
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake the DOOMED TEST and find out. YES / NO. Have you ever broken a mirror, walked under a ladder or opened an umbrella inside? Do you often find yourself feeling that everything is about to go horribly, terribly and utterly wrong? Have you ever lost or destroyed a valuable item that didn't belong to you? Have you just accidentally enraged a very large and bad-tempered bully? Are you 120 years old or over? SCORE: One point for each 'yes' answer. 3-5 - You are definitely DOOMED! You will love this book. 1-2 - You are fairly DOOMED! You will love this book. 0 - You are DOOMED, you just don't realise it.
- Author BiographyAndy Griffiths and Terry Denton's creative partnership began with Just Tricking! in 1997 and now extends to seven JUST books. Their partnership continued with The Bad Book (and its sequel The Very Bad Book, the off-the-wall success of The Cat on the Mat is Flat, the brilliant Just Macbeth, the anatomically hilarious What Body Part is That? and the crazy new series The 13-Storey Treehouse. They are now published all over the world including the US, where Andy's Bum books have made the New York Times bestseller lists.
- Author(s)Andy Griffiths
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJust...
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.