Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew books will touch your heart like Just George, the true story of a small dog found limping beside the highway, scared, injured, and near death from starvation and dehydration. You will experience almost every emotion imaginable as George himself relates the events of the year that follows. The lasting results of his past abuse are evident, and you will feel his anguish as he struggles to overcome his fear of everything from fly swats, to closing doors, to human hands, and your heart will ache as he longs for his own forever home where he can feel safe and loved. Just George is a beautiful story which will be enjoyed by everyone from school-age children to senior adults, and when you purchase it, you will be helping provide for other homeless animals who so desperately want a forever home. Ten percent of the profit from Just George will be donated to The Hampton County Animal Shelter in Varnville, South Carolina, where the author's picture was taken, as long as it remains under the current management.
- Author(s)Ellen Deery Freeman
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.