Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the apostle John kw that, two thousand years after he lived, your life would need a fresh touch from God? How did John kw that, at the beginning of a new millennium, our lives would be so busy, our focus so divided, our bodies so tired, our minds so bombarded, our families so attacked, our relationships so strained, our churches so programmed ...that we would be desperate for the simplicity and the purity, the freedom and the fulfillment of a life lived in Jesus' name? John probably didn't kw. But God did. That's why He gives us Jesus! And that's why, as Anne Graham Lotz reveals, John's eyewitness account of Jesus' life is unmistakably relevant to your life today. The same Jesus who turned water into wine is the One who provides for your needs at this very moment. Enter into His life and find your soul refreshed with Living Water. This new edition of Just Give Me Jesus contains an in-depth devotional guide to help you explore the words of John in a personal and practical way, either on your own or in a group. You'll find inspiration and revelation as you study the Scripture more closely and record your reflections in space provided at the back of the book.
- Author BiographyAnne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham, is the president and CEO of AnGeL Ministries, a nonprofit organization that undergirds her efforts to draw people into a life-changing relationship with God through his Word. Anne launched her revival ministry in 2000 and has spoken on seven continents, in more than twenty foreign countries, proclaiming the Word of God in arenas, churches, seminaries, and prisons. She is also the award-winning author of ten books, including her most recent, The Magnificent Obsession.
- Author(s)Anne Graham Lotz
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.