All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActivating your imagination will lead you to an enhanced passion for life. You begin to live in possibilities rather than restrictions. Your view of yourself and your world begins to be vibrant with color and depth. You are invited to explore with great delight the beautiful, light being that you are - full of love and wonder. Joy is waiting for you.
- Author BiographyCatherine Athans, Ph.D., has over thirty years of experience and training in clinical psychology, behavioral medical research, and Gestalt therapy. Her private practice in Los Altos has helped many people to realize personal fulfillment over the past eleven years.
- Author(s)Catherine Athans
- PublisherAngels Island Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Altos, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAngels Island Press
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight91 g
- Width125 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.