All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Anna and her best friend, Susie, finally get horses of their own, they enter a new world of horse shows, fox hunting, eventing, responsibility and boys. In this sometimes scary but always exciting environment, Anna learns what true horsemanship is, and makes two new best friends forever: a boy named Jim and a horse named Johnny.
- Author(s)Nancy Castaneda
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.