Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.47Trending at AU $27.65
About this product
- DescriptionButton has had a busy day playing with his older sisters and w it's time for Mummy and Daddy to put him to bed. Just as they pad quietly away, Button remembers the fallen log he clambered over during the afteron. It looked a bit like a big bear asleep in the grass and w Button is worried that the tree-bear might lumber into his dreams and turn them into scary ones. He calls out and Daddy comes back to comfort Button. Daddy always kws what to do in these situations - he tells Button the lovely, familiar story of the day he was born. Daddy remembers fondly all the happy details of the day that Button came into the world and these always do just the trick in helping Button to forget about anything that might be making him anxious at bedtime. The illustrations from Layn Marlow are beautiful - Button is the most adorable chocolate-brown bear cub you are ever likely to meet - and the softness of the illustrations perfectly captures the mood of this gentle bedtime story.
- Author BiographyAmber Stewart spent her early childhood in London and moved to rural Dorset as a teenager. She graduated from University College London with a degree in Russian language and literature and began an ongoing career in children's book publishing. Amber commutes daily to London from an old farmhouse in Buckinghamshire where she lives with her husband, two children and a menagerie of ponies, cats and dogs. Layn Marlow grew up in Essex. After studying history of art at Reading University, Layn began her career working in libraries. She lived in Belgium for several years but it was on her return to the UK that she enrolled as a mature student at Southampton University and received a first class degree in illustration. Layn now lives in Hampshire with her husband, two children, a hamster and a goldfish. For relaxation she loves listening to the radio, knitting and karate!
- Author(s)Amber Stewart
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight165 g
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Layn Marlow
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.