Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring, stereotype-shattering book draws on cutting-edge research in biology, anthropology, physiology, neuroscience, and medicine to demonstrate that women are t the second sex; rather they are a separate sex, unique in body, mind, and spirit.
- Author BiographyDianne Hales is one of the country's most widely published and honored writers on health subjects, the author of twelve texts and lay books, and most recently the co-author, with Robert E. Hales, M.D., of the award-winning compendium of mental health and mental disorders, Caring for the Mind. She lives in Marin County, California, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Dianne Hales
- Date of Publication06/06/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.