All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust Mom and Me Having Tea is a perfect venue for mothers and daughters to strengthen their special bond and grow in their Christian walk. Flexible lessons chock-full of creative ideas and activities cover topics important to girls (ages 6 to 9), including: the joys of being a good friend; how God makes everyone special; and the benefits of helping others. This keepsake journal will save forever cherished moments mom and daughter create during this spiritually enriching journey. It is perfect for busy moms and Bible clubs.
- Author BiographyMary Murray is the author of more than 30 books for parents, teachers, and children. She lives in rural Wisconsin with her excellent husband Bill and their two grown children, Joseph and Sophie. The family enjoys spending time together playing outdoors and fellowshipping with family and friends.
- Author(s)Mary J. Murray
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.