All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelen Hawthorne's new job at a bridal salon becomes downright dangerous when a rich, obxious mother-of-the bride is murdered. Now, Helen must find the killer before this job turns into ather dead-end for her--literally. Original.
- Author BiographyElaine Viets has actually worked those dead-end jobs in her mystery novels, just like her character, Helen Hawthorne. Over the years, Elaine has been a dress store clerk, phone book proofreader, babysitter, telemarketer, bookseller, and weed puller at fifty cents a bucket. She is also the author of the Josie Marcus, Mystery Shopper series and numerous short stories. Elaine has won an Anthony Award and an Agatha Award. She lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with her husband, author and actor Don Crinklaw. Please visit her blog: The Lipstick Chronicles.
- Author(s)Elaine Viets
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDead-End Job Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statement4 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.