All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically acclaimed author Cammie McGovern's middle grade debut is a powerful and heartwarming story that will appeal to readers who loved R. J. Palacio's Wonder, Ann M. Martin's Rain Reign, and Holly Sloan's Counting by 7s.Fourth grade is t going at all how Benny Barrows hoped. He hasn't found a new best friend. He's still t a great bike rider even though his brother George, who's autistic, can do tricks. And worst of all, he worries his dad's recent accident might be all his fault. Benny tries to take his mom's advice and focus on helping others, and to take things one step at a time. But when his dad ends up in the hospital again, Benny doesn't kw how he and his family will overcome all the bad luck that life seems to have thrown their way.Just My Luck is a deeply moving and rewarding vel about a down-on-his-luck boy whose caring heart ultimately helps him find the strength to cope with tragedy and realize how much he truly has to offer his friends and family.
- Author(s)Cammie McGovern
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.