All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the international bestseller, If I Stay, w a major film starring Chloe Grace Moretz. When sheltered American good girl Allyson LuLu Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there's an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines. Perfect for fans of John Green, Just One Day is the first in a sweepingly romantic duet of vels. Willem's story - Just One Year - is out w.
- Author BiographyGAYLE FORMAN is an award-winning author and journalist whose articles have appeared in numerous publications, including Seventeen, Cosmopolitan and Elle in the US. She lives in Brooklyn with her family.
- Author(s)Gayle Forman
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleJust One Day
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.