All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn Just One Flash, Rod and Robin Deutschmann cut to the quick and show readers how to lighten their gear load and free up their budget by producing effects with just one flash. Beginning with a look at the why' of lighting rather than the 'how', the Deutschmanns start by showing creative lighting applications they created using just one flash. Moving on to an in-depth look at equipment, they outline how to choose a flash unit for use in the studio and on location, t forgetting the built-in flash available on consumer cameras. Sync speed, flash zoom and modifiers are also explored.'
- Author BiographyRod Deutschmann is a photographer and a photography instructor in the San Diego public school system. He is an award-winning marine-combat correspondent and the managing editor for the Camp Pendelton Scout, the award-winning Marine Corps newspaper. Robin Deutschmann is a photographer. They are the cofounders of the San Diego in Focus Learning Center, a photography training center. They live in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Robin Deutschmann,Rod Deutschmann
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.