All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fully integrated four-level general English language course designed to meet the learning requirements of all adults and young adults and the teaching style of both experienced and inexperienced teachers. It offers a four-stage approach to grammar and vocabulary, including dictionary work, an interpersonal functional component, an organic pronunciation syllabus, selection of unit topics, variety of integrated reading text and listening text types as well as speaking and writing tasks, and review pages which include creative tasks; functional and grammar practice; and pronunciation and vocabulary exercises based on word lists and word plus.
- Author BiographyJeremy has an international reputation as an author, teacher trainer and expert in ELT methodology. His course materials and teacher's guides are used in over 40 countries.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish
- Weight537 g
- Width216 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.