All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust Run The Race is a powerful testament to one's ability to harness our God-given strength, focus and motivation -- to lead a dynamic life, full of positivity and potential. Practical and conversational, the book delivers a universal message of optimism, reflection, faith, love... and of patience. In her first book, Dr. Beverly A. Crockett draws from personal experiences - from teen trials and tribulation, young wife, single mother, college grad and church Minister - to illustrate that all things are possible, for all people. Each of us is on a path God has chosen for us, but sometimes, lose the sense of our own compass, even while following His Plan. In the midst of chaos, challenges, and life's smallest hiccups, it's never too late to regain your bearings and have your feet planted firmly on the ground, as you forge ahead. We cant always see where we are headed, but you will, indeed, get to the Finish line. Meanwhile, what's most important is that you JUST RUN THE RACE!
- Author BiographyDr. Beverly A. Crockett, Ph.D., is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of International Seminary, in Plymouth, FL, and a graduate of Gospel Lighthouse School of Ministry in her native Columbus, OH. She was licensed as a Minister and continued her studies at Greater Life Evangelistic Ministries. She immersed herself in Computer Technology at Columbus State Community College, and also, was later ordained as an Elder. At the Ministerial Training Institute, Dr. Crockett graduated Summa Cum Laude, with a Bachelor's Degree in Theology, and both a Master's Degree and Doctor of Philosophy in Biblical Counseling. She has served as the President of the Ministerial Alliance, Church Administrator, and a member of the Board of Directors at Victory Temple of Deliverance Ministries, based in Moreno Valley, CA. Dr. Crockett also continues to serve as the Executive Director of the Moreno Valley Community Education Center and, additionally, is a keynote speaker and workshop presenter.
- Author(s)Beverly A Crockett,Dr Beverly a Crockett Ph D
- Date of Publication13/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.