All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes Carl Jung's fascinating concept of individuation and brings it right up to date with a modern twist. It reveals the relevance and importance it has in our lives today and gives us an understanding that our lives have a divine significance. Essentially, it is a major adult psychological process which occurs thoughout adult life and as we allow ourselves to individuate we attract change and growth. The book clarifies the many ways in which individuation makes its prescence kwn in our lives. For example why do so many of us begin to question our lives when 'everything appears to be just right?', yet there is an inner lack of fulfilment. It identifies indicators such as synchronistic occurrences, the relevance of the 7 year cycle and explores what happens if we suppress individuation. Illustrated by compelling and amazing examples of those in the public eye who are individuating successfully, this book is also supplemented by visuals and insightful questionnaires to encapsulate the reader. If we are to fulfil our human potential we must individuate!
- Author BiographyPatricia Caldwell-Lee is a lecturer and renowned inspirational speaker specialising in the subject of individuation.
- Author(s)Trisha Caldwell
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.