About this product
- DescriptionLittle sister seems to want just about everything she sees when she goes out shopping with mom.
- Author BiographyMERCER MAYER began writing and illustrating children's books in 1966, and since then, he has published over 300 titles. Readers can open almost any of his award-winning books and out may pop dragons, cuddly monsters, wonderful creatures, and endearing critters.Drawing from his own childhood adventures for inspiration, Mayer created one of children s books most cherished characters, Little Critter. He currently lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Mercer Mayer
- PublisherGolden Books Publishing Company, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1989
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Books Publishing Company, Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.