All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing adversity can be the key to finding a way to live life in the magic of the present moment. Sometimes the ego sabotages our past and future thinking, and we must turn to the still small voice within to keep us in the present. We must strive to find the good in our lives, matter where we are or what we have experienced in the past.
In Just Show Up, author David Gregory provides a guide for staying in the present and focusing on the positive in your life. Through his authenticity and transparency, you can come to understand that you are t alone and that there is a reason for all of your challenging life experiences. You can also learn the art of painting your own canvas by tapping into the oneness that will always be with the higher power of your understanding.
We all have our moments of learning, healing, and moving on. In the face of the dysfunction of his family of birth, Gregory offers a message of hope and truth, sharing how he changed his thoughts to change his life. Through years of showing up to his own life and dealing with the adversity of emotional rags, he found a way to access the enlightenment of spiritual riches. You too can move on to the best of the best and join in with the gifts of living in the w.
- Author(s)David Stanley Gregory
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.