All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a child development specialist comes a unique guide to parenting children aged two to six, featuring practical advice on how to handle the hard stuff - from sibling rivalry and the food wars to questions about death, sex, and Whyyyy? . Just Tell Me What to Say gives parents sensible language and explanations for handling specific situations inevitable in raising young children.Parents are often perplexed by their children's typical behaviours and endless questions. In this book, down-to-earth advice is delivered with humour and derived from her expertise as a child development specialist and parent educator who has worked with hundreds of children and families. Through her 'Tips and Scripts,' she offers parents tools and confidence to deal with: How do I make my child listen? discipline do's and don'ts; How did the baby get in your tummy? learning about the birds and the bees; Why is my goldfish floating in the toilet? learning about death; Is the fire coming to our house? and, talking about natural disasters, terrorism, and war.
- Author BiographyBetsy Brown Braun is a child development specialist, parent educator, and multiple birth parenting consultant. With a masters degree in Human Development and teaching credentials she has more than 30 years of experience in early childhood and elementary education, and as a parenting educator. She has taught in both public and private schools and has been a school director.
- Author(s)Betsy Brown Braun
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/04/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.