All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionA rich vein of data that lays bare pervasive discriminatory environments and their systemic consequences for targets and n-targets of discrimination
- Author BiographySamuel Roundfield Lucas is Professor of Sociology at the University of California-Berkeley. He is the author of Theorizing Discrimination in an Era of Contested Prejudice: Discrimination in the United States, Volume 1 (Temple) and Tracking Inequality: Stratification and Mobility in American High Schools. He is also a co-author of Inequality by Design: Cracking the Bell Curve Myth.
- Author(s)Samuel Roundfield Lucas
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.