All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the true story of Ernest Parnell, and his family. Following an emotional and unusual Christian conversion in Hagerman, New Mexico during the great depression, Ernest turns his attention to preaching the gospel. This book is written from interviews done in the 1980s, and with very little embellishing; much of the text, though edited some, is in their own words. Above all, this is the true story of how a family suffered to carry the gospel forward during the depression, often preaching on the streets and in old abandoned buildings. Even today, Ernest Parnell's ministry is still being carried forward through his children and grandchildren, spanning more than 70 years and covering the United States, Central American, and in the last few years, Africa.
- Author BiographyI've spent my life split between the ministry, business, and writing. I've written three novels, self published two of them. I first wrote a limited version of this book as a class project at the University of Central Oklahoma back in 1985. No, after several months of hard re-writing I have decided to publish it.
- Author(s)B L Hinkle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight275 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.