All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephanie and Rachel have been best friends for years, in spite of their differences. Alison is new in town, and immediately becomes an integral part of their group. But is it possible to have two best friends? And how can you call anyone a friend if you can't tell them your most painful secrets? Just as Long as We're Together is bestselling author Judy Blume's classic vel about changing friendships, and is followed by the sequel Here's to You, Rachel Robinson.
- Author BiographyFor several decades Judy Blume has been winning legions of fans around the world with her stories. More than 82 million copies of her books have been sold, and her work has been translated into thirty-two languages. She receives thousands of letters every month from readers of all ages who share their feelings and concerns with her. Her much-loved books include Tiger Eyes, Forever, Deenie, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, as well as adult novels Wifey, Smart Women and In the Unlikely Event. Judy lives in Key West, Florida, and New York City with her husband.
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight186 g
- Width197 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.